Nigerien police confirm Prince of Abuja’s death inside hotel

Niger State Police have opened an investigation into the mysterious death of a prince from Abuja, who is believed to have lost his life while in a hotel room with four other people.

The late prince identified as Malam Sa’adu Abubakar, a member of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC), was the son of the chief of Pai via Gwagwalada Area Council in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja but residing in Suleja Local government area of ​​Niger State with his family.

A head of service in Suleja and three young girls who were said to have been with him at the time of his death were reportedly arrested by police attached to the State Police Command for a discreet investigation into the immediate or remote cause of the dead.

Nigerian Tribune has learned, however, that the remains of the deceased were given to Mother Earth over the weekend, following intervention by some elders to secure his body from the police.

Police public relations officer, Niger State Police Command DSP Wasiu Abiodun, confirmed the incident on Sunday in a brief interview with the Nigerian Tribune in Minna.

According to him, “an incident of sudden and premature death was reported to ‘B’ division, Suleja on 12/31/2021 at around 7:30 am from a body which was admitted as 35 year old Sa’ad Bala Pai ‘ m ‘from Suleja who was found in a hotel room ”.

PPRO further stated that he was immediately taken to Suleja General Hospital where his death was confirmed.

However, he stressed that no marks had been observed on the body of the deceased, while the corpse had been handed over to the family, adding that the body of the deceased had been buried according to Islamic rites.

YOU MUST NOT MISS THESE TITLES NIGERIAN TRIBUNE

Lagos is the second least livable city in the world for 2021

Lagos is the second least livable city in the world for the year 2021. This is according to the most recent annual ranking established by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) …

FACT CHECK: Has UNICEF declared that blocking children’s access to pornography is a human rights violation?

ALLEGATION 1: A Twitter user claims that UNICEF has said that any effort to prevent children from accessing pornography could violate their human rights.

VERDICT: DECEPTIVE!


Source link

Comments are closed.